Julie Wiebe and Shelley Mannell have joined us for our third episode in our #AskMeAnything Webinar Series. The discussion is centred around pelvic health awareness and strengthening your paediatric skills. Both of our guests have over 20 years of experience in orthopaedic, pelvic health & paediatrics studies. This provided them with years of experience in better serving their patients. Find out the best tips from Julie and Shelley in order to assist your patients in the best possible way.
Watch the video below to learn:
- How to strengthen your paediatric skills.
- What you can incorporate in your practice tomorrow to better serve your patients.
- How to make a lasting impression in order to increase your patient retention rates.
- What advice would you give to your 25 year old self? [1:00]
- When prescribing a wedge for positioning in children, do you tend to use a Firm Wedge or an Air-Filled Wedge? And could using an Air-Filled Wedge promote more core activation? [2:00]
If you want to learn more from Julie & Shelley and develop skills & approaches to better serve your patients, click below to Julie and Shelley's complete online course, the Dynamic Core For Kids!
About the Instructor
Julie Wiebe, PT has over twenty years of clinical experience in both Sports Medicine and Women’s Health. Following her passion to revolutionize the way women recover from pregnancy and return to high levels of fitness, she has pioneered an integrative approach to promote women’s health in and through fitness.
Shelley Mannell, PT has more than 25 years experience treating babies, children and adolescents with physical challenges and gross motor delays. Shelley has been a registered Physiotherapist with the College of Physiotherapy of Ontario since graduating from McMaster University. She is a member of the Neuro-Developmental Treatment Association (C/NDT) and is a regular contributor to various newsletters and online forums.